Obstructed View Family Suite on POAm

bleuseas

Has anyone stayed in or seen the obstructed view family suites on the Pride of America?

We went away this weekend and stayed in a two bedroom cabin and remarked about how nice is was to have the extra space as compared to being crammed into a hotel room with our two kids. It got us thinking about those two bedroom family suites on the POAm which look huge.

For a little more $ would it be worth switching from a standard balcony, losing our view and gaining some space?

I don't know if that is soon enough for you.

We are a party of 8. Three are in an aft family cabin (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and balcony) and 5 in one obstructed family view (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms). Other than the "obstruction" , the obstructed view looks pretty nice - 380 +/- square feet.

It's $1,859 for the first 2 pax and $309 for the next 3 pax in the obstructed view. I think that is a very good price.

Thanks CarlandAndrea, but I'll be sailing her a few weeks before you, so if I change over I'll have to fill you in!

380 square feet is even bigger than the family suite with a balcony, WOW! It looks big in the brochure and the location is good right smack dab in the middle of the ship. Right now we're all the way in the back.

What to do...what to do....:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived