FLL restaurant

twinkletoes4445

I'm not sure if this belongs here...but maybe someone might know the answer to this question.

Last time we were in FLL, we ate at a restaurant that was on the ocean. I'm trying to find out the name of this place and the exact location. The back of the restaurant faced the ocean, and from what I remember, it was on the part of the highway right before it curved. I seem to remember it having three numbers for the name. It was like 250 or 335 or something like that. It had valet parking only. Does anyone recogonize this place?

It had three numbers as a name (I said that in my post :) ). It was like 250 or 355, something like that. The numbers were the name of the restaurant. It had a really small parking lot that was valet parking only. It was close to the curve in the road and the road then went west, if I am remembering correctly.

It had three numbers as a name (I said that in my post :) ). It was like 250 or 355, something like that. The numbers were the name of the restaurant. I wouldn't think that there would be too many restaurants at this location with just numbers as a name (but I could be wrong). It had a really small parking lot that was valet parking only. It was close to the curve in the road and the road then went west, if I am remembering correctly. :)

There are a LOT of restaurants that face the ocean on Las Olas Blvd....YOu might have to be more specific.....

lmondrop, name one. A few I know of face the intracoastal, not aware of any that face the ocean. :rolleyes:

twinkletoes, the only one I can think of is:

15TH STREET FISHERIES

(1900 S.E. 15 Street, Fort Lauderdale, 954-763-2777) -- Florida seafood restaurant overlooking the Intracoastal with dock space for boats. Unusually wide selections of fresh seafood from all over the world. Lunch and dinner daily.

Bequia....

This restaurant is on A1A. The front faces A1A, and the back (and their patio) faces the ocean. I seem to remember a double decker restaurant of some sort across the street (I think Rachael Ray went there on $40 A Day). It seems like the restaurant we ate at was right on the curve on A1A (going south), then A1A goes straight (to the west). The food was really good...and we are pinched for time. I want to make a beeline there and then head to the hotel. But this restaurant may not be there anymore.

It was a couple of years ago, so it may be gone. But I remember the name of the restaurant was three numbers. I also remember it had a very small parking lot and it was all valet parking.

Thanks for the info on the 15th Street Fisheries. If I can't find this place, we'll go there. :)

lmondrop, name one. A few I know of face the intracoastal, not aware of any that face the ocean. :rolleyes:

twinkletoes, the only one I can think of is:

15TH STREET FISHERIES

(1900 S.E. 15 Street, Fort Lauderdale, 954-763-2777) -- Florida seafood restaurant overlooking the Intracoastal with dock space for boats. Unusually wide selections of fresh seafood from all over the world. Lunch and dinner daily.

I'll take the comment without the attitude...thanks....and I meant to say A1A not Las Olas.....

3030 Ocean

Harbor Beach Marriott, 3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale

(954) 765-3030

Chef Max prepares Florida-inspired dishes to raves. Along with a fabulous view of the ocean, 3030 features a raw bar, unique appetizers and marvelous main courses. $$$

Well, we found it, but it wasn't where I thought it was! Sorry...

I really thought this restaurant was on the bend on the A1A near 17th St., but it wasn't.

The name of the place is Oceans 234 and it's in Deerfield Beach. We ended up going there twice...the day we arrived, and the day we left. They really have a nice variety of things on their menu. We sat on the back covered patio, which is right next to the beach.

They have a really small parking lot, but with the valet, it was no problem. The first day we ate there, the place was pretty much empty, but this was Thursday afternoon. We ate there again on Sunday afternoon, and the place was packed.

Thanks for the other suggestions. I've written them down and the next time we're in the area, we're going to expand our wings a bit.

The only negative thing about our trip was the rain. It rained and rained and rained. Our flight out of FLL on Sunday was delayed because of thunderstorms.

Archived