Can Anybody View This Album?

Below is a link to an album of the Glacier Point Wilderness Safari in Skagway that I have on Kokak Gallery. Please let me know whether or not you are able to access it. If you see that I am doing something wrong in my posting method, please tell me.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=22510766108.405400980108.1153286418964&page=1&sort_order=0&navfolderid=0&folderid=0&ownerid=0

Below is a link to an album of the Glacier Point Wilderness Safari in Skagway that I have on Kokak Gallery. Please let me know whether or not you are able to access it. If you see that I am doing something wrong in my posting method, please tell me.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=22510766108.405400980108.1153286418964&page=1&sort_order=0&navfolderid=0&folderid=0&ownerid=0

I tried to view it and needed a password and email address......I guess we need to become subscribers.

I don't think the link you have posted will work. I also use Kodak Gallery. They have two types of service available - a free service and a fee based service. You appear to be using the free service and you will not be able to link to photos in this forum. You can only send links via e-mail to specific people. The fee based service (Kodak Gallery Premier @ $25 per year) allows you to link to photos. I use the fee based service and it works pretty well, though some have had problems viewing the photos I've linked. I've included a photo below (taken at the Tulum ruins in Mexico). I've also included a link to my albums posted using Kodak's fee based service. Hope this helps.

708467540107_0_BG.jpg

Unfortunately, the address you gave is useful only for you. There is one way to allow others to view your photos (epecially since you've up loaded them already). On your Kodak site there is a place where you can write out E-mail addresses for people you want to invite to view your album(s).

The way to do it in order to write the address here is:

1) write in your own E-mail address.

2) when it arrives, click the link and you will be at your public viewing site.

3)Highlight the address from the browser's address bar, copy it and paste it here.

Another site that works quite well is http://multiply.com

Good luck and I hope you enjoyed your curise.

Archived