copper 10-8

lougee1043

can you imagine what the shift would be like if our on board computer failed or ran slow as often as this board does??

Imagine the agoney of that speeder you just stopped :D hope both you and John are safe on those streets.

lougee1043 and copper10-8, I concur with what NavyChief says - there's always dangers on the streets. We just lost 2 RCMP officers this past weekend in a senseless shooting - fortunately the guy turned himself in before anybody else was hurt. As a justice of the peace, I see many of the people in my court that you guys arrest and charge; by the time I see them, they've had time to calm down. When you deal with them, you see them at their worst - I know I wouldn't want to do your job and I commend you for it. God Bless.

Just to keep this on topic, whenever we cruise, I always make a point of watching what the local police do and will commend them on their service to the public. Some of them actually blush!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

can you imagine what the shift would be like if our on board computer failed or ran slow as often as this board does??

It wouldn't be pretty, that's fer sure, Lougee;) We're about to switch to a brand new CAD/Records Management/Mobile Comm. & Report Writing system called Spillman. It comes with the normal bumps and hiccups so we'll have to endure for a while.

Thanks for the kind words Chief and Ger, your honor! (Great name, same as my dad's - short for Gerrit:) ) I read about those Mounties! Senseless! My thoughts and prayers are with their families

• 2 weeks later...

Archived