Passengers of the 7/20 Sailing on Crown

heywhatsup

I just got off the phone with princess at 5:12 pm on Wednesday, July 18th. They said we will be delay 2 days. We will be recieving 50% of the price paid in return. We will be visiting on two out of the four ports but those ports have not yet been named. Hopefully, this is final.

I just got off the phone with princess at 5:12 pm on Wednesday, July 18th. They said we will be delay 2 days. We will be recieving 50% of the price paid in return. We will be visiting on two out of the four ports but those ports have not yet been named. Hopefully, this is final.

That is extremely generous of Princess. I hope the next passengers can feel comfortable enough to enjoy the vacation. I know we are not canceling our trip in Oct.

Date Port Arrive Depart

Saturday, July 22 New York 7:15 am 5 pm

Sunday, July 23 At sea

Monday, July 24 At sea

Tuesday, July 25 Grand Turk 7 am 4 pm

Wednesday, July 26 At sea

Thursday, July 27 Bermuda (West End) 8 am 5 pm

Friday, July 28 At sea

Saturday, July 29 New York 7:15 am 5 pm

Passengers sailing on this voyage will receive a 50% refund of their cruise fare. Refunds will be processed automatically in the same form by which we received payment. Out of pocket expenses incurred as a result of airline change fees may be submitted for reimbursement. Passengers requiring hotel accommodations should contact 1-800-PRINCESS.

Those passengers choosing to cancel this voyage may do so without cancellation fees.

We sincerely apologize for this change in itinerary and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Not so bad, it could have been worse.

They kept the best 2 ports IMO. Grand Turk was as good as any private island stop and nothing finer than Bermuda in the summer time.

I just find it hard to believe they can restock, dry out , repair and replace that ship in 3 days. At least the water sloshed out from the pools was fresh water and not that nasty salt water most ships use. In doing the numbers and considering the magnitude of the accident, cruising is still one of the safest modes of transportation for a vacation.

Do something active in Grand Turk! Hop on Hop off is crap, highlights tour is crap, jeep tour is quasi-crap..........we did clear kayaking and snorkeling = FABULOUS.

People who just stayed in Margaritaville and drank had a blast. Be sure to go to the website and "find the shaker of salt" for a coupon for a free 'rita.

GORGEOUS island not yet utterly wrecked by tourism. Enjoy it while you can.

Do something active in Grand Turk! Hop on Hop off is crap, highlights tour is crap, jeep tour is quasi-crap..........we did clear kayaking and snorkeling = FABULOUS.

People who just stayed in Margaritaville and drank had a blast. Be sure to go to the website and "find the shaker of salt" for a coupon for a free 'rita.

GORGEOUS island not yet utterly wrecked by tourism. Enjoy it while you can.

Sounds like an awesome stop.

Carol, I'm so glad that you and Nancy are safe and sound. You have been in my prayers.

Andi

Archived