Can you request a certain server?

susibell2

I do not think that it is possible to request a certain server in the dining room. It also is highly unlikely that the same waiters that you had last year are still on the same ship, their contracts ususally expire within 6 months and at that point they go for vacation and are assigned a different ship if they resign.

Since you do not remember the names, and those individuals may not even be on board and Carnival would never give out employee information, you will have to see the Maitre'D when you board and ask him.

We were on the Glory last year and our severs in the dinning room were awesome. I can't remember both of their names but I remember one. Is it possible to request her? If so how do you go about it???? Thanks

We have an outside agent whose daughter was befriended by their waiter and assistant on a cruise years ago. They all kept in touch and knew what ship the two were on. After booking subsequent cruises, she would call the line and request to be placed at a table where one of the two was working. It always worked for her.

I had a fav waiter and knew he was on a different ship a two years later......I just happen to know the Matrie'D as well and he hooked us up.......but I think it was just that I had his contact info that I was able to do that....:D

I had a fav waiter and knew he was on a different ship a two years later......I just happen to know the Matrie'D as well and he hooked us up.......but I think it was just that I had his contact info that I was able to do that....:D

any suggestion on a good waiter on Liberty? We will be sailing in December...i doubt the same waiter will be there but it doesn't hurt to ask! thank you!:)

Archived