when is the crown leaving for NY?

yankeebabe

The Crown Princess pulled out of Port Canaveral at 5:00 pm Thursday Coast Guard and NTSB officials were taking the trip to NY and I understand they are going to try and make it roll again .

No thank you if i was part of the crew !!!

All that said I would love to be on the 50% off 7 day cruise you guys are getting

If I were due to go on the next sailing, I would be more interested in them determining the cause of the problem and correcting it, than how soon they can get to NY. I am sure that rescheduling could be inconvenient but better some inconvenience than another incident. I am sure the Coast Guard and Princess itself have their priorities straight and will not leave Port Canaveral until they are sure that the problem has been fixed and won't happen again.

I've read the incident is still under investigation but "Princess" advertises the next cruise to leave July 22. I'm very surprised they are going to sail without the investigation still open. Does anyone have any info on that...maybe I haven't heard the latest. Thanks

I've read the incident is still under investigation but "Princess" advertises the next cruise to leave July 22. I'm very surprised they are going to sail without the investigation still open. Does anyone have any info on that...maybe I haven't heard the latest. Thanks

The Crown has been cleared by the Coast Guard as safe to travel, and they're doing additional evaluations on the trip back to NY. The CG has a crew of engineers etc aboard, and they're putting her through "trials" to try to isolate the cause of the incident.

They will have to sign off, and so will the CG in NY.

The Crown has been cleared by the Coast Guard as safe to travel, and they're doing additional evaluations on the trip back to NY. The CG has a crew of engineers etc aboard, and they're putting her through "trials" to try to isolate the cause of the incident.

Thanks for the info!! I

Thanks for the info!! I Feel a little better now.

Archived