AOS Aft Cabin 7690

Hi Fellow CC's,

I have searched for the answer to this question, but have not been able to find anything. Please excuse me if it has already been asked. I have a hold on an Aft Cabin 7690 on the AOS. Has anyone had this cabin? Are there any bad things about it that the agents don't know about or don't tell you about? Beams, obstructed view? Since it is an aft balcony, is the balcony bigger than the usual 47 sq. ft.? Is it covered, partially covered? Any pictures or help you can give me would be appreciated.

We have 7688 and 7690 booked for our next summer's cruise. From what I've read, they look like good cabins and bigger balconies than regular E1 side balconies. Yes, covered - but I think you get some sun from the back - indirect sun. If you do a search on Webshots, Bonnie Voyager has some awesome AFT balcony pictures - I don't know how to put the link here. Also they have lounge chairs, not just the regular chairs like on the side balconies.

Here are some aft pictures I've found to be really helpful. Based on these, and Bonnie's, we booked 7688 for an upcoming cruise. Huge balconies. You'll find inside and balcony shots here. When you go to this site, choose to open in "Fotki" so that you can click and really see them well. Enjoy.

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/onboard/galleries/cabins.html

Here are some aft pictures I've found to be really helpful. Based on these, and Bonnie's, we booked 7688 for an upcoming cruise. Huge balconies. You'll find inside and balcony shots here. When you go to this site, choose to open in "Fotki" so that you can click and really see them well. Enjoy.

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/onboard/galleries/cabins.html

We've had 7688 on Navigator and will have it again on Adventure. The balcony is great and was my favorite.......however........ Voyager class 1633/1688 and Freedom 1400/1700........... best of both worlds. If I can get it on Adventure, I'll pay the few dollars more. Even though a great balcony is good to have......... a better cabin is more enjoyable for space reasons. 1400 on Freedom was grand. ( Thanks Bonnie )

..John

NYCruiser, I agree with you. We had 1688 and our friends had 1388 on Navigator last November. It's the best. We're on the lookout for 1388 on Voyager this time, but have 7688 for now. Would trade the gigantic balcony for that top corner aft room in a heartbeat. Our friends booked before we did and got 1688 already. We figured if we couldn't have the other corner, we ought to get the best balcony out there!

Archived