Latitudes Photo contest 2006

zimmerjulie

Hi All,

Has anyone seen the announcement of a Latitudes photo contest for 2006? The notice on the NCL website still has the rules for 2005, including photos must be submitted before Dec 31, 2005.

I was curious if they had announced anything for this year. I keep vowing to enter, even if I don't think I have snapped that "winner" yet.

NJBear,

That certainly covers it!

I'd feel bad about missing the search, but I'm actually kind of happy to see that I haven't read EVERY thread on the NCL board since about forever:D . (And maybe there was a day this summer when I wasn't on the computer at least once:p .)

Thanks for taking the time to direct me to the pertinent thread.

Julie

Hi All,

Has anyone seen the announcement of a Latitudes photo contest for 2006? The notice on the NCL website still has the rules for 2005, including photos must be submitted before Dec 31, 2005.

I was curious if they had announced anything for this year. I keep vowing to enter, even if I don't think I have snapped that "winner" yet.

It looks like you got to be a Latitudes member to enter, in which case I and a lot of others are out since this is our first cruse and the first with NCL. Are there other contests without having to belong to Latitudes?

Archived