Any rental car shuttles from FLL to Pt. Everglades?

glendon3281

I've been reading conflicting things....I've been to FLL on business since the new rental car facillity was built not sure about free shuttles to the port like they used to have when they had off-site offices.

I've heard if you take a cab after the cruise, the rental car company will deduct that amount from your rental BUT what happens when I'm only dropping off the car before the cruise. How do I get to the port? Do they deduct costs then, too?

Thanks

[quote name='glendon3281']I've been reading conflicting things....I've been to FLL on business since the new rental car facillity was built not sure about free shuttles to the port like they used to have when they had off-site offices.

I've heard if you take a cab after the cruise, the rental car company will deduct that amount from your rental BUT what happens when I'm only dropping off the car before the cruise. How do I get to the port? Do they deduct costs then, too?

Thanks[/quote]

There is a free shuttle bus service from the rental car area to the port.
Drop off your car and proceed outside to a staging area,the buses depart about every 20 minutes for the port. They make a loop around the port for all the different cruiselines.

Archived