Has anyone ever had a balcony that sleeps four on the cb?

snakelover

I have been on the cb twice, but this is the first time we are getting a balcony. We have had inside rooms in the past that sleep four. Can anyone tell me how the beds are set up in a balcony for four? Are they set up the same as a inside room? Does anyone have pictures?:confused:

Recently off the Caribbean Princess. Our daughter, son in law and 2 grandchildren shared cabin C526. I don't know what the inside cabin configuration is but here's what they had.

Their bed was set up in a queen configuration on the floor. The kids beds came down from the ceiling and were over their bed (on either outboard side of the bed below). Kids had ladders at the foot of thier beds so they could get in and out without disturbing mom and dad sleeping below.

It was snug but workable for a family with young children. The added size of the Caribe balcony offered extra space during the day.

PS: I wouldn't want to do it.

I have been on the cb twice, but this is the first time we are getting a balcony. We have had inside rooms in the past that sleep four. Can anyone tell me how the beds are set up in a balcony for four? Are they set up the same as a inside room? Does anyone have pictures?:confused:

I have seen this abbreviation before on listings for the Crown Princess. What does it mean ?:confused:

Recently off the Caribbean Princess. Our daughter, son in law and 2 grandchildren shared cabin C526. I don't know what the inside cabin configuration is but here's what they had.

Their bed was set up in a queen configuration on the floor. The kids beds came down from the ceiling and were over their bed (on either outboard side of the bed below). Kids had ladders at the foot of thier beds so they could get in and out without disturbing mom and dad sleeping below.

It was snug but workable for a family with young children. The added size of the Caribe balcony offered extra space during the day.

PS: I wouldn't want to do it.

Thanks,

It sounds like it is set up the same as the inside cabins just with a balcony.

My hubby, his sister, my daughter and I will be sharing the room. It will be a tight fit, but we will have fun anyway!:)

There's Coral and Crown Princess as well as Caribbean Princess....3 "CPs"!! Yikes!! So to avoid confusing the ships I suggest we use the abbreviations CorP, CroP and CarP. LOL.

Here is a list of the official designations from Princess

* CB - Caribbean Princess

* CO - Coral Princess

* KP - Crown Princess

* DP - Dawn Princess

* DI - Diamond Princess

* NP - Golden Princess

* AP - Grand Princess

* IP - Island Princess

* PA - Pacific Princess

* GP - Regal Princess

* SA - Sapphire Princess