Best Cabin to Reserve?

Hi All,

Just fell upon this site and it is great.

Here is my situation: I FINALLY think I have my wife convinced to take a cruise in February 2005 out of Galveston/Houston. More than likely, it will be Rapsody of the Seas.

I would like a room with a window view and a little nicer than most. I won't say money is no object, but I think I would like to select something that is a little more upscale than a regular cabin.

I want to make it as good of an experience as possible so that she will want to go on more cruises in the future. She is too much of a home body and she needs to get out more often.

Any suggestions? Any particular deck or room I should consider?

Thanks so very much!!

PS: I looked at TXSailor's pictures and they were great.

We enjoy the JS's on the Rhapsody. Not as expensive as a full suite but they have a bathtub! The cabin layout is excellent and the balcony size is good. Try to book a midship location in whatever catagory you decide. There is less motion and might be best for a first time cruiser.

Good suggestion previously. Used AFt balcony on the Legend and enjoyed it but the back of the ship can rock and roll... The C Category aft suites should be fun with a great view. Have viewed the suites in the Rhapsody and they are nicely appointed and ample room, so if money isnt a big object you might well go for one of them. Off holiday crusing will also help you dollar go further too. Sailing on Cat J in Aug for my first inside cabin. Will let you know about that afterwards, the views are great and we love the balcony on the extended voyages, 10+days, but decided to try a nicer inside since we seldom are in the room on this cruise. I can't imagine her not wanting to cruise again.

Wine her, dine her, encourage her to enjoy shopping on Grand Cayman and buy some nice jewelry in Cozuemel. Put on your Tux and look good. I bet she'll rebook while on board.. Have fun!!!

LRSkier

Archived