Miracle Review 6/26-7/3

LOL......sometimes yall really make me eat my words....ive been known to call the peeps here corny and all that....but yet there are times when i cant help but laugh at some of the stuffums u say!:).....some witty humor thrown in among the trash......i chat like a teen on chat boards because ive been known to spend a few hours here and there in chat rooms....not chat boards...but chat rooms.....the same chat rooms that most ppl fear because they think they are all filled with pervs and freaks....which isnt far off...but anyways....thats where ive picked up my boyz from the hood slang....almost silly sounding on a 39 year old! :)...my dear wife must be a saint to endure me:).....and she IS :).....a sexy aszzz saint............so dont let the slang fool ya...real life im like an alter boy with spotless manners and holding doors open and all dat......dressed up with shoes shinin......we continue to sail carnival because im just a freak about getting the best deal....im like one of those scary rich ppl u see that squeezes every last ounce out of a penny....i hate paying much over 400 per person for 7 days on cruise.....not many cruiselines can u find prices that cheap.....booking a 1A on carnival is usually ur best chance at finding that price......so up til now ive been doing that....the Miracle was selling for a steal last fall ....considering its a newer ship...so thats y we booked it....wasnt that much over 400 pp........so finally i found a cheap NONcarnival cruise.....the Celebrity Zenith for jan 2005....850 pp for 2 week cruise......helluva deal......most ppl pay that much for one week with a balcony.........im not most ppl....im weird:)............yall are nice ppl here....too nice for me.....thats all i gots

LOL......sometimes yall really make me eat my words....ive been known to call the peeps here corny and all that....but yet there are times when i cant help but laugh at some of the stuffums u say!:).....some witty humor thrown in among the trash......i chat like a teen on chat boards because ive been known to spend a few hours here and there in chat rooms....not chat boards...but chat rooms.....the same chat rooms that most ppl fear because they think they are all filled with pervs and freaks....which isnt far off...

That explains a lot. ;)

LOL.....i KNEW one of my admirers here would grab on to that...lol.....as long as we all can still be agreement about me knowin my cruise stuff:).....my weirdness doesnt change that :-p

Robby

Admirer??

See my great fake smile???? :)

Agreement...yeah, I'll smile for that one too. :)

update: I wanted you all to know that I had a post-cruise meeting with my travel agent today and she wanted both a copy of my reivew (which I have to update to include all the things that came up in replies and the ensuing discussions), and a letter addressed to Carnival's customer service praising the positives, and then expressing the negatives, which she will forward to them on my behalf. (Its a very large travel agency chain which books a high volume of cruises with all the major lines). I don't expect anything to come out of it besides the satisfaction of having my feedback and opinions heard by those in a position to improve future cruises.

LMAO @ Halos....u got me grinnin good with the fake smile thang!.....im startin to think ud be a good fit in the right kinda chat room...with that wit and playfulness.....dont make me start likin ya :).......Valentina...ur prolly gonna land a 10% off letter from this all.....which isnt gonna do ya much good if ur not sailing carnival again....just have them make it out to MY name....tell them im their BIGGEST fan :) ha....good luck with ur next vacation whateva it be....but dont ever stray too far from the sea.....POETRY...:)

Valentina..good for you. That's a start. Hopefully things will improve, because I will not tolerate that 1 fork mess, among other things. oh no... I like, and expect a properly set table. Keep us informed on the progress.

God I hate having to do this....... :eek:

OK...here it goes....... :mad:

Robby is right. :eek:

UGH!

That was so painful!!! :p

You won't get anything except 10 to 15% coupon off your next Fun Ship Cruise.

And since you have sworn them off...it does you no good.

Unless you have a miracle-worker travel agent, putting together all that stuff is a waste of your time....although, on second thought it would help future cruisers.

Sorry valentina.

Now, I need a drink. Agreeing with Robby made me very upset. :rolleyes:

Halos, you are cracking me up! I too was confused with the age of Robby... as I don't think I have ever seen anyone over 15 talk like that... I guess if you are chatting in chat rooms filled with children.... you pick up the language.:eek:

Halos, you are cracking me up! I too was confused with the age of Robby... as I don't think I have ever seen anyone over 15 talk like that... I guess if you are chatting in chat rooms filled with children.... you pick up the language.:eek:

The question is WHY would an adult be in one of those "chat rooms" to begin with?:confused:

You won't get anything except 10 to 15% coupon off your next Fun Ship Cruise.

And since you have sworn them off...it does you no good.

Unless you have a miracle-worker travel agent, putting together all that stuff is a waste of your time....although, on second thought it would help future cruisers.

Sorry valentina.

Not expecting anything, Halos, not even the coupon. Just the satisfaction of having my concerns and maybe addressed for future sailings. Without feedback like this, the entire industry cannot continally improve their product. That in itself is worth the effort of putting the stuff together, just as it was worth the effort of posting message board reviews.

People should read the whole review--not just the first few words. SHe heard that Carnival was a party ship- just as Halos came across a few bad posters on the ROyal board.

When I first was looking at Royal I went to their board and found it very snobby. But after reading for a few weeks I felt more comfortable.

Everything works out in the end. Valentina gave an excellant review. I want to read the good - the bad and even the ugly stuff so I can prepare myself some.

She gave a lot more positives then negatives so that should say something too.

I only went on one really bad cruise. And it was a cruise to nowhere but it dont stop me from cruising as I am going nowhere again in October.

halos: ahhhh - i get the jello shot reference now - I thought they were used in a combattive way during an argument!

It occured to me that they might be useful in a combative way....maybe we could THROW them at each other....there is one poster in particular I could think of using as a target....... ;)

I guess it all comes down to what one likes as the Spirit class of ships is one of my favorites. I found both the Legend and Pride to flow very well with the passengers. Much less crowded feeling than most other ships that I have cruised. I also like the way that the lido dining is laid out. Much better IMHO than those two long lines that one has to stand in on the other Carnival ships. I do think that the pool areas are too crowded but that can be said with just about any of the newer ships that are in service today. That is one of the biggest complaints that I read in reviews which has included Princess and RCI.

Thanks for sharing your review.

I don't think that anyone should be negative to anyone. Some ships, cruiselines, and even cruising isn't for everyone. I am going on the Miracle over Easter 2005 and have no idea what to expect. I have cruised Disney 6 times, and going on RCI Mariner on Halloween 2004. When my daughter was smaller, we always cruised DCL and loved it. Now that she is older (will be 13 in Oct), I feel that we should try other ships/cruiselines. I am glad to have reviews of the ships we are booked on- good or bad. BUT I go into my cruise with an open mind and ready to have a great time.

I don't think that anyone should take anything so personal- we are all here because we are interested in getting info and reviews.;)

Archived