Change of Itinerary for May 2007 NJ Cruise

My TA noticed it in the new book she got, 2006-2007 Caribbean book. She is trying to find out why also. We sail May 11th on EOS. The book says no Bermuda and 2 days of sea instead. What is strange is that the book says one thing and RCCL website says another. I have to call I guess to confirm which is correct.

I just found out that our May 2007 - 9 night out of NJ isnt going to Bermuda now. Does anyone know why, that was one of the reasons we booked it. I am bummed!:(
according to RCL's site it is going to Bermuda on it's 9 nighter on May 11th and 25th.

So should we assume the web site is correct and the book is wrong?

Evidently, many changes have been made since the new books were printed, including European sailings and repos. There are similar complaints on other threads here. I wouldn't trust the books at all.:confused:

So should we assume the web site is correct and the book is wrong?

I would definately go with the internet over the book, I think they update the iteneraries online a lot and they can't update a book. Have you been on Sovereign yet or did u cancel it???

I would definately go with the internet over the book, I think they update the iteneraries online a lot and they can't update a book. Have you been on Sovereign yet or did u cancel it???

Just got back on Friday from Sovereign. It was ok, wont do it again. Too warm on the ship, too smelly, our room was below the pool/basketball court (had to tell staff that someone was on the court at 3-4am). Thought we paid too much for the room for what it was, JS. Ship is clean, food was good, shows were good, service was good. Just didnt like being hot in our cabin at night and didnt like the noise, we didnt get much sleep.:mad:

Archived