Forgot to buy a photo...help!

taffy12

We're just off Glory, and realized last night that we forgot to even look at, much less buy, our gangplank photo from Nassau...we just aren't used to have a port the last day of the cruise, I guess! Does anyone know if it's possible to somehow get our hands on this photo, maybe buy giving someone the ID number of one of our other pictures so they could see what we look like and find our Nassau picture? If so, who should I contact? We'd REALLY like to have this!

Sorry. They destroy the pictures that aren't bought at the end of the cruise.

That's correct but it's too bad they don't have a system in place like they did when we were skiing at Breckenridge, CO. There the photographer gives you a little card with a website address and a picture number or password and you can view and buy the pics on line. My daughter and her friend had a nice pic taken together on the mountain. We bought a copy while we were there. After we returned home she used the picture for a school project but it got lost and she never got it back. The first time I checked the website to see if I could order a copy I couldn't do it because ski season was over so the website was down but I tried several months later (when it was ski season again) and sure enough, the picture was still on-line and I was able to order a copy. It was costly because I had to pay shipping and handling but it was worth it. That pic meant a lot to my daughter. Maybe it would be tough for Carnival to do this because of the sheer volume of pics that they handle but still, it would be nice if they could.

Archived