Photo Package

OhioGirl

I'll be sailing on 11/25/06 on the Majesty. I have sailed with NCL before, and was wondering if they still offer a Photo Package, and if they do..does anyone remember the cost?

Thanks in advance for you help.

When I was on the Star in 2005, they had several nice photo packages to choose from. But on the Dawn this year, there were none.

We were on the Dawn this past April and there was not a photo package offered.

I think this is because the Dawn photo department is the worst of any NCL ship I have been on. All the Dawn photo people want to do is make as much money off the passengers as they can and be as rude as they can. (No more than one person in a port disembarking photo proved that. No other ship has that rule!!)

It was just really nice. I purchased the photo package on the Majesty and the Dream, but I haven't sailed with NCL since 10/2004.

The only rule at that time was that it only included the people in the cabin in which you were staying...so if you had 2 to a cabin or 4 to a cabin, all those pictures were included...(if you had a group shot of all the people you were traveling with, you had to pay extra) but still at 169.00 for the package it was well worth it. Was just hoping they still offered some kind of package..guess I'll just have to wait and see..

Archived