this sounds good am I right?

notseasick

Hi just booked the Sprit for 9/10 guarantee be looked to see if we got assigned yet and it said cabin11052. This is our fifth cruise 1st time we booked a balcony. What do you think? We are excited because we plan on spending a lot of time on the balcony.

Hi Notseasick,

You will not be sorry about booking a balcony. DH and I will only have a balcony. We too spend a lot of time on it and enjoy it in the morning, afternoon and the evening. Just hearing the ocean is so very relaxing. We are on the Spirit the week before you. Have a fantastic trip.

I had a balcony for the first time last week. I enjoyed it very much. I liked the morning and late nights just relaxing and listening to the ocean.

I would love a balcony again BUT would not pay a great amount more for it. That being said I booked an inside for my Dawn April 1st cruise. The difference was just to great to go for the balcony. Now, maybe an upsell?

Thank you everyone we are so excited!!! I wonder will we ever venture out of the room or just move onto the balcony. We've never been so high up either so I hope were not rocking too much or I might have to change my name.

Hi just booked the Sprit for 9/10 guarantee be looked to see if we got assigned yet and it said cabin11052. This is our fifth cruise 1st time we booked a balcony. What do you think? We are excited because we plan on spending a lot of time on the balcony.

once you have a balcony you will never go back to a room without one........have had both and I do enjoy the balcony very much, made all the difference in the world to me...

Oh you will venture out...there is so much to see and do. But is so nice to go back to your room and out on the balcony for some quiet/together time. We are also on deck 11 and the height shouldn't bother you, just bring/take bonnine if you are unsure. Enjoy the cruise immensely!

On the Spirit for next April, and think we'll be very happy with it. We had 11062 on the Jewel in January and loved it - the cc posters are right, though, once we had the balcony we won't cruise without one:rolleyes:

Enjoy your cruise:)

Archived