Transfer Ft Lauderdale pier to Miami pier

bob278

I am part of a group of people who will be taking a sort of back-to-back cruise. We will get off the Constellation in Ft Lauderdale next April and need to get to the Miami pier for a Century cruise. Can anybody recommend a good van/mini-bus service? I think there will be about 10 of us, but the number could change. We also have about 4 or 5 folks who will be spending the night in a hotel in Ft Lauderdale who will want to ride down with us so a Celebrity transfer isn't an option (plus I don't think they have a pier-to-pier transfer, anyway).

Thanks in advance.

Hi there. My family (8 total) is sailing the Carnival Imagination next month. We need to get to Fort Lauderdale Airport to the port of Miami. Our situation is complicated, since we have two small children!

But, I've read many comments about this issue and have called a few different places. The one I can remember off the top of my head is Larry's Limo. They have a website where you can locate all their info (larryslimo.com I believe). I have heard them recommended by many people on these boards. They seem to be cheaper than paying for transfers through our cruise line.

I believe those cargo/shuttle vans seat up to 10 or 12. The only issue you all may having is squeezing all that luggage in the back (what kept us from taking a limo)! They'll let you know about all of that if you call and ask. And don't forget to ask if the quoted price includes a tip for the driver!

Hope this helps! Have a great time on your cruises.

Archived