Port Canaveral Parking Sep 2

Ga-Fl Peach

Sept 2nd the Glory out of Port Canaveral. Our first trip from this port, I am sure there is ample parking ($ per day?) for the cruisers, but also is there a shuttle from Orlando that can be taken. We are driving from the Panhandle and just thinking it may be more relaxing for us both, just to ride the last couple of hours from Orlando.:confused:

GA-Fl..you can take a shuttle bus from Orlando Airport, but if your driving your own car, you will have to pay for parking (5.99 is the cheapest near the airport) and then the bus costs $25 a person, each way. The trip from Orlando to Port Caniveral is only 45-60 minutes at best and parking at the port will cost you $12 a day. Just have to figure out whats best for you!

I would just continue my drive on over to PC. It's only about 45 mins or so, 60 at most. Think about it..you pay to ride the shuttle, but you also have to get to the airport, unload your luggage, find your shuttle, get on it and wait for it to fill up and then you've still got to ride to PC.

Seems like it would be easier to just drive, and not be on someone else's schedule. Then, after the cruise, you can hop in your car and be on your way, and not worry about getting back on the shuttle and waiting again for it to fill up, then having to get off it and find your luggage, load it in your auto, etc.

You'll figure out what's best for you, but like I said, for ME, I would just drive on out to PC. The shuttle idea is just too much trouble, IMO.

Archived