Explorer - Cabin 7688 - Aft

bling19572010

Stayed on the Voyager deck 8 and not experienced vibrations.

The poster may have hit rough waters or very sensetive to motion

Was this thier first cruise?

Soemthing for you to consider-- if the aft cabins were so bad do you think they would not be harder to come by? Aft cabins are highly sought after and many times are sold as soon as they come on the block.

you can read 10 reviews of an aft cabin--- read the other 9 that say all good stuff about it.

Are you worry free now?? lol

please when reading reviews read with an open mind.

I ws soo worried about the Liberty because lots of reviews were coming back about bad food. bad waiters... rude people onboard and we found nothing like we were reading.

On the Victory we were being told--- oh no the cabin is above the lounge= we heard nothing all week.

Go-- have a great time-- enjoy the balcony.. and if it turns out bad- live and learn and book the other side next time

I stayed in 6578 and the bass from Maharaja's was pounding. There were many, many staterooms between me and Maharaja's so I can only imagine. Fortunately they shut down around 1 am, but I had to sleep with the balcony door open to drown out the pounding. I called security several nights into the cruise because I thought I had a really loud party going on in a stateroom nearby. The noise quit soon after, but I called after midnight, so I thought security handled the problem. The next night, the party began again so I called security once more and was told that the noise was Maharaja's. Wow, one floor and half a ship away! Choose higher cabins than on 6, don't know if 7 is high enough.

We are currently booked in corner aft 7688 on the Voyager, and we can't wait!! I'm sure there are many opinions of these cabins, but I always go in with an open mind and figure that since they book so quickly, they must be good. :)

Archived