AOS Room 7390

scottydog123

Hi, it's been awhile since I have Posted here, but here is the problem. I am booked on AOS AFT Balcony 7390 and from the picture it looks like there is a lot of obstruction. Can anyone settle my mind regarding what looks like large girders in the front of the balcony. I had heard that Aft Cabins are great so jumped at it without actually seeing a picture. Any help would be appreciated.

I've stayed in 7390 on Voyager (sister to AOS). You will still have a beautiful view of the wake and to the sides. Yes, there are girders there, but they don't block the view. 7390 was my first balcony, and since then I've only wanted aft balconies. The large balcony was wonderful, since it was large enough to accommodate loungers, unlike the cabins on the side of the ship. We took lots of naps on the balcony, ate breakfast out there - all things we wouldn't have had room to do with a side balcony.

I agree with the above post. the size of the balcony more then makes up for the obstruction. As long as you are aware that its there the shock is not so bad.

The side balcony is so much smaller and for the same amount of money ill take the aft to get bigger.

(also there is a crew deck on deck 6 that prevents you from looking down into the waters... but it didnt stop us from enjoying our balcony.

Archived