free shuttle bus still running from Marco Polo airport

Hi! I have been seeing posts that perhaps the free shuttle from Marco Polo airport to the water taxi stands in Venice has been discontinued. Do any recent cruisers have information regarding this service being discontinued? Thank-you.

Barbara

Hi! I have been seeing posts that perhaps the free shuttle from Marco Polo airport to the water taxi stands in Venice has been discontinued. Do any recent cruisers have information regarding this service being discontinued? Thank-you.

Barbara

I have tried to find out but cannot. www.veniceairport.it is a good source of info on the services available. It really is only a short walk, left out of the arrivals building, along the side of another building and you are there. I am nearly 80 and welcomed the leg stretch after the flight.

Nevertheless, my guess is that it still operates.

Barbara

I read on www.tripadvisor.com that the bus is now running again but there is a small charge for the service. I think there had been on-going work which had caused the bus to quit for a period of time.

Archived