????

dna32

Well I just found out that we will be sailing on the RCL's Mariner of the Seas. I was planing on sailing on one of NCL ships but since dad is paying...No arguments here!

Is there anyone out there that can share pic's?.... And please let me know how everything went. There will only be 16 of us so I can't have a normal reception...will have to do the cocktail reception and wasn't sure if it is worth it!

What about decorations...I understand are some provided...what else am I alowed to do?:confused:

Would a Shore wedding be better?

The chapel looks nice...but how likely would they book a small group there over a large group. I would much rather get married in a chapel that on deck...

Input...PLEASE!!!:eek:

Don't worry about the small group limiting your use of the chapel. They use it for both large and small weddings. I was not married on the Mariner, but I have sailed on her. She's a lovely ship. Typically, the weddings are in the chapel and the reception is in the nearby lounge. It's on the highest deck of the ship, with lots a glass and I am sure it will be very pretty.

Are your guests sailing with you? Or are you being married in port?

Archived