Doin" the Doc Dance

Marjeanne

Just rec'd our docs for our first Hal cruise..Volendam, Alaska, Sept 20th...whooo heee...

Do have a question tho..( as a newbie to HAL) we still have not been assigned a stateroom..our TA booked us a guarantee BC.. how does this work?..We have never had a guarantee before...

I assume we will be assigned a room when we embark, or as I told DH no problem, they will strap us to the back of the ship...(Use us as shark bait, DH said one bite out of me and the shark will turn me loose..:p )

What do I put on our luggage tags??? and will our luggage eventually find it's way to our stateroom??? (Actually these are DH's questions, he is using me..)

Thanks so much

Jeanne

P.S. this is our 3rd cruise to Alaska (X and Princess) 12 cruises in all.

You can keep checking the HAL website and go to the immigration form. Your stateroom # may show up before your cruise and then you can put that # on tags. If not, when you get to the pier they will have a # for you. You'll probably be assigned to a cabin a couple of weeks before you sail. Have a great cruise and dance away!

Jeanne, Congratulations on getting your Docs:) Peggy is correct, I go almost daily to the immigration area on the HAL web site to see if we have been assigned a cabin number yet. We are doing a repostioning cruise Setpember 24th and have a S Guarantee. Mine stilled said GUAR as of this morning. It is also good new for me that you got your Docs, that must mean ours is not far behind:D

Enjoy your Doc Dance and your upcoming HAL cruise.

Archived