Houston Hobby to Galveston transportation question

jolly3

Can anyone recommend transport form Hobby airport in Houston to the port in Galveston. Three of us are sailing on Carnivals Conquest Sept. 24 and need info or advise on how to get to the port.Taxi? Shuttle? and which company has the best rates. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Can anyone recommend transport form Hobby airport in Houston to the port in Galveston. Three of us are sailing on Carnivals Conquest Sept. 24 and need info or advise on how to get to the port.Taxi? Shuttle? and which company has the best rates. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hi!

My name is Kristi. My friend Jenn invited you to join our group, on the roll call page for Conquest (here on CruiseCritic!) 09/24/06!! We have a VERY FUN group going! Come join us there! We don't bite! :D

Now, my situation is we fly from Oklahoma City to Houston Hobby. I have a cousin who works there and other family in Houston that take us to the hotel in Galveston. Now...I KNOW there is a shuttle that will take you back and forth...it's called Galveston Limo...they run like every 30 mins? all day long every day...it's $30 each way. So no worries. You can find their contact info at www.galveston.com, under the "getting around" link...click that and you will see and look at the airport and terminal directions and info! Good luck!

If you can find a group of 10 on your cruise, you can get limo (van) service from Hobby for about $15 per person plus tip... we have a large group going in October and we have put together a couple of "carpools", it works out pretty well...

Hi!

My name is Kristi. My friend Jenn invited you to join our group, on the roll call page for Conquest (here on CruiseCritic!) 09/24/06!! We have a VERY FUN group going! Come join us there! We don't bite! :D

Now, my situation is we fly from Oklahoma City to Houston Hobby. I have a cousin who works there and other family in Houston that take us to the hotel in Galveston. Now...I KNOW there is a shuttle that will take you back and forth...it's called Galveston Limo...they run like every 30 mins? all day long every day...it's $30 each way. So no worries. You can find their contact info at www.galveston.com, under the "getting around" link...click that and you will see and look at the airport and terminal directions and info! Good luck!

Sorry Jolly3,

so far it looks like everyone on this date is either driving down or flying and staying with friends, who in turn will be driving them to the pier.

Where are you coming in from? Let us know if we can help ya get down to the terminal any easier!!!

Yes, my girlfriend/co-worker Tiffiany and I always fly down the day before. I have family there, as I said so that really helps us. We fly Southwest and we make time to hang out on the beach, party, etc on the night before.

I live in Midwest City which is the first city east of downtown Oklahoma City. I work downtown. I just bought my first house this past fall and I have been really busy remodeling, yard work, etc. I will be ready to cruise, that is for sure!

So glad to meet you!

Hi we flew into hobby and hire South Houston limo to transport the 4 of us. Very reasonable when you divide the cost between 4 people and excellent service. Give Jose a call and see what he can do for you. 713-303-8299 or 713-416-6652 Have a great cruise

Archived