Carnival Freedom

Hi! The inaugural sailing of the Freedom will be 3/14/07. I responded to some of your inquiries on the other thread, but thought I'd say "Hi!" here as well! :)

We're also on the 4/19 cruise. If you're interested in the Cruise Critic group cruise, feel free to look at the "Fabulous Freedom" thread at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=397 for details about the pricing and amenities! :D

Has anyone sailed this ship? It sails out of Italy for 12 days around europe and I want some feedback on the cruise or ship please.

TIA

P.S. I love Carnival so I'm trying to book another cruise with them but want feedback. :)

carnival freedom is still being built will come out next february 2007...you might be thinking of rccl freedom of the seas, it appears that the cruise lines are using each other names for ship for some reason, like the carnival liberty is in eurrope now but rccl is building the liberty of the seas for 2007 amazing.

We were on the liberty last year august september 2006 for 12 nights and it was a amazing cruise, rome vencie spain were great

The Carnival Liberty is currently in service in the Med, she's a new ship, and the sister to Freedom (they have same deck plan, amenities etc.,)

We are going on 4/19 cruise on Freedom, she'll be alternating two itineraries for the rest of the summer (one is Italy, Greece and Turkey, the other is Italy, Croatia, France and Spain).

Good luck on your cruise plans!

Archived