I'm Back!!

Treven

Just made my reservation this afternoon for NCL's Pride of Hawaii; from April 23rd to the 30th. Looking forward to going back!

2007!!! That's sooo far away! You're going to be hooked on these boards a long time. Have fun:)

HOT!! Of course it's supposed to be hot here in the Sacramento valley during the summer. We've just finished 11 straight days of 100+ degrees. We generally only get 22 days like that for our entire season. Guess the rest of the summer should be fairly mild.

Yep!!

Today is in the low 90s, & nitetime temps in the high 50s. Much easier sleeping than when it was in the mid 80s at night. I emailed a cousin of mine who lives in southern IN (where I grew up) and said that our low was only 5 degrees below their high!!

• 2 weeks later...

Treven,

Just going to miss you by a couple of weeks. leave on the POH on April 9th and are definetly going on the D.U.C.K. you recommended! Indiana cooled off a bit, I am in Columbus Ohio and we got a bit of a cold front, it is only 80 here and low humidity very nice.! Lydia

I'm in Stockton and we usually beat you by a couple of degrees. The hint to beat the heat in the Valley? Go to Asia. We just came backfrom where it was in the upper 80's-90's with about 100% humidity every day - at night it cooled a few degrees. You would be amazed at how cool it's been in Stockton since our return.

Charlie

Archived