Island Caribe aft C728 cabin???

teachergal29

I am interested in any infomation about this cabin. Noisy with the motors or the kids on the above Aloha deck??. I know this is not a covered balcony. Will that be a big problem??? Size of balcony and room, any privacy what so ever on balcony??? Are the mini on the Princess as upscale as some of the other minis on other ships other than the Island or the Coral?? Really curious.:D

Thanks for any info at all.

If your destination is Alaska, you'd be much happier with a covered deck. It can rain a lot. Even though I had a nice larger caribe deck, it was only about 2/3 covered and I REALLY wished I had a fully covered deck. I noticed the back bumpout section of Dolphin below me had the same size deck as caribe but was fully covered.

Is your cabin the last cabin on the back of the deck? It is rounded on one corner which really cuts down its' size and everyone on the aft deck looks directly into your balcony.

I would choose a different cabin.

cwestbrook,

Actually, we are going in Oct. '06 to Hawaii. I have since found out that our specific cabin in not covered at all. My DH and I have discussed this at length and have decided to stick with the cabin. The positive reasons we picked this particular cabin is its location away from the hustle and bustle of everything around midship and its access to that back deck that "looks" into our balcony. Oh well. We are still looking forward to this cruise very much. Thanks for the info. though

Archived