I am soooo excited......

MCManders99

I just booked my second Princess cruise aboard the Star Princess in April 2007. I am really excited about this!!!! My first cruise was on the Sun in May 2005. DH and I are doing Western Caribbean. If anyone has any suggestions or must do's, please feel free to share. We talked my parents to come also. The were loyal RCCL cruisers and decided to try Princess. This is exciting for us. We are Newlyweds (the Sun Princess cruise was our honeymoon) and cannot afford to go on a cruise every year.. I will have enough funds saved to do this. YEAH!!!!!!!

Congrats on your cruise! The Star is a lovely ship - we sailed her in oct of 2006. We were supposed to do the Wester Carib, but Hurricane Wilma had different plans, so we sailed Eastern Carib. instead.

I hope your parents enjoy Princess - we used to RCCL (RCI), but had gotten a little disillusioned with the quality of the food, and a few other small things. We sailed the Golden, then the Mariner of the Seas (RCCL), and immediately knew Princess is "Where we belong."

Enjoy the countdown and all the planning!

Yes we will be in Grand Caymen. Our Ports are Ochos Rios, Cozumel, Grand Caymen and Princess Cays. DH and I have never been, my parents have been several times, but have never done excursions really. One of the ports DH and I are going to Scuba Dive. Not sure which one yet. Thanks.

What Great Ports.

Ochos Rios - River Tubing. Relaxing, booked through Princess Excursion, :p

Cozumel - Chankanaab Cozumel Park - Took a taxi there which are right outside the pier......Would go back in a flash...Excellent. :)

Grand Caymen - String Rays - Booked privately. Be prepared for sea lice. Rinse off immediately after coming out of water...I had it for over 3 wks - itch.:eek: ..No one else got it but me...I was wearing a t-shirt while swimming...Big No-No.....

and Princess Cays you stay on the beach, eat, swim, snorkel near pier, nice size fish out there.... Give them bread. They love it....Or Dog Biscuits....

You're going to really enjoy this cruise....;)

Out of Ochos Rios, Caymen, and Coz...what port has the best shopping? I don't shop alot but I want to alittle bit. I want to make sure I leave enough time in that port to shop. I have never been to any of these ports.

Archived