sun or dawn????

momof02

hi i have cruised on the dawn and loved it!! will i be disappointed on the Sun???

Not if you sail on the Sun with an open mind, and don't compare ships constantly to one another. While both are NCL cruise ships built at about the same time, they are of different designs. Either should provide an excellent cruising experience.

I've never sailed on the same cruise ship twice, and there's always something from every ship that I miss on others. I guess the best cruise ship for me would be taking everything I like about each ship and putting them all into one. But that wouldn't necessary be the best cruise ship for anyone else. All ships are compromises trying to please the most passengers possible.

It is hard not to compare, but we love the Sun. We have done the Jewel, sister to the Dawn, loved her as well, but the crew on the Sun is outstanding, the cabins are actually a bit nicer we think, but the baths are nicer on the Jewel. One thing we miss about the Sun: Blue Lagoon. The sports bar does have similar menu served in the evenings and yet it isn't as good or as much fun. of course then compare Tangos or what is it called on the Dawn, with going to Las Rambles for tapas: Las Rambles wins hands down. NMNita

Archived