6292 Spirit Class -- Where's the Extra Bed?

Leo Jay

We're in 6292 on Legend in September, and I'm just not clear about where the extra bed in this room is, or how it's set up -- is it like a loft-type murphy bed that folds up into the wall?

Anything else in particular we should know about this room (besides the huge balcony?)

Is that LEgend of the Seas or Carnival legend?

I dont see a 6292 on carnival

but if the cabin legend shows a dot-- its an upper bed-- if its a star its a convertibel sofa bed- the back comes off and its a bed.

but here is a photo of a bed before it comes totally out of the walll

http://community.webshots.com/photo/87145531/1087143026040556309yQqpwQ

We're in 6292 on Legend in September, and I'm just not clear about where the extra bed in this room is, or how it's set up -- is it like a loft-type murphy bed that folds up into the wall?

Anything else in particular we should know about this room (besides the huge balcony?)

Leo,

Do you have an category 8E cabin? We are neighbors. We are also on Deck 6 in 2 8E cabins on the Starboard side. (There must be a law about putting 6 people in one cabin)

If your cabin shows a Single Convertable Sofa and Upper, then it has one of those beds that folds away, as you suggested. Similar to the upper bed on a train.

6292 would indicate a Port side cabin, but likewise, I was unable to locate it on the deckplan.

vincenzo:)

Yep-- law states no more then 4 in a cabin on newer ships.. on older ships they allow 5 with one person having a rollaway.

On some cruiselines there are family staterooms that can accomadate 6-8 (even one that holds 14) But let me tell you there is a huge price difference for those cabins.

Yep-- law states no more then 4 in a cabin on newer ships.. on older ships they allow 5 with one person having a rollaway.

On some cruiselines there are family staterooms that can accomadate 6-8 (even one that holds 14) But let me tell you there is a huge price difference for those cabins.

NO KIDDING! For grins and giggles I called NCL and asked for a quote on one of their Garden suites, you know, the one with 3 bedrooms and a garden with your own hot tub. Over 5700 sq ft of space... For 6 of us(2 adults and 4 kids) traveling on the Dawn to the Caribbeen was just over $26,000.

maybe after I hit the lottery...

:D

vincenzo

NO KIDDING! For grins and giggles I called NCL and asked for a quote on one of their Garden suites, you know, the one with 3 bedrooms and a garden with your own hot tub. Over 5700 sq ft of space... For 6 of us(2 adults and 4 kids) traveling on the Dawn to the Caribbeen was just over $26,000.maybe after I hit the lottery...vincenzo

$26,000?? Is that all for 6 people?? ts cheap

we toured the Norweign Crown last year. Very nice apartments. 3 bedrooms/dining room- even a juccizzi out on the deck. THe elevator only goes here for people with room keys.. no one else can access this deck. You get your own private butler. Full room service to eat at your dining table. Ahh, tis very beautiful... but for a week it was 20,000 for two people. Now if assisted living could be so cheap-- :D

Arrgh, I meant 6232!

Thanks for the clarification. Serene, thanks for the pic -- that one almost makes it look like the bed folds out from the recession in the ceiling!

Vincenzo, looks like we're neighbors! Same birthday, same ship, same sailing, same deck... you're freaking me out!

Arrgh, I meant 6232!

Thanks for the clarification. Serene, thanks for the pic -- that one almost makes it look like the bed folds out from the recession in the ceiling!

Vincenzo, looks like we're neighbors! Same birthday, same ship, same sailing, same deck... you're freaking me out!

AWESOEME balcony-- its the best on the ship-- (not counting the expensive cat 11 wrap around. I think this balcony is by far the best.

Arrgh, I meant 6232!

We are in 6257 and 6259, right around the corner. Actually, it does come out of the ceiling. We have had the same type of cabin on all our cruises. A neccessity with 6 people.

And I think this is where the similarities will end, unless you were born in 1958, in New Jersey, have lots of grey hair and have a strong affection for warm sunny places.:D

We are in 6257 and 6259, right around the corner. Actually, it does come out of the ceiling. We have had the same type of cabin on all our cruises. A neccessity with 6 people.

And I think this is where the similarities will end, unless you were born in 1958, in New Jersey, have lots of grey hair and have a strong affection for warm sunny places.:D

'64, New York, shaved head. Not that far off!

• 1 month later...

Argh! Now that I review my old threads, I see that you DID mention your specific cabin numbers. :( When I did a search of the threads while on board, all I found was a thread where you referred to being on Deck 6. Oh well, maybe next time, round...

We may very well be on the same cruise next year. But I'll tell the wannabe gangstas to stay home so I kin enjoy ma vittles in peas and quiet, all civil-like. :D

Archived