Orlando-Holy Land Experience

ritajmae

Went to Holy Land about two years ago. Most intresting thing to me was the very large model of Jerusalam. The park is like a passon play run over again all day long. Having done this many times as a child it was a little boring. There were no rides of any kind. The buldings were in a middle eastern style but not much inside. You were only allowed in a few buldings. They were in the process of building a temple that you could go inside. I don't know if they finished it or not. There are some beatuiful Churches in downtown Orlando that are much more intresting. There is a Catholic Shrine off interstate 4 near international Drive that is very beautiful. Have a nice trip

I've not been but I wanted to point out that SEE MAGAZINE ORLANDO, something available in many hotel and restaurant brochure racks, has a $2/person discount coupon in the ad for Holy Land. Might as well save money if you're going.

The website is: www.holylandexperience.com

The location is I-4 at the Conroy Road exit #78 west, across I-4 from the Mall at Millenia.

BobK/Orlando

I have been there a couple of times. It is not real big. There are several shows that run throughout the day outside. One is a musical in front of the temple. Each building has some kind of show that explains the things that went on in that building in bibical times. In order to really enjoy your visit you need to go to the shows they are very educational.

Archived