Dinner / sunset sail Oct 18 HAL Westerdam

michmike

I posted this on the roll call board for the Westerdam but will leave the info here as well. There are 4 of us on this sailing of the westerdam that are considering booking a sailboat for an afternoon of snorkeling combined with dinner onboard and watching the sunset. I've been in contact w/ a couple of charter operators and it looks like we need a minimum of 10 to have this make sense for them and could accommodate as many as 28. I won't have a firm price until we get a better handle on how many might be interested, but if I had to guess, I'd estimate it at $50-80 per person.

We are in Tortola from 2-10 pm so I'm thinking we'd schedule this from about 3 til 7:30 or so. Sunset that time of year is roughly 6 pm.

If you have any interest it would probably be best to e-mail me so that I will have a dependable way of getting info back to you. My e-mail is tohoku at cablespeed dot com in the usual format.

The four of us are mid to late 50s from Ohio and Michigan and very laid back. We've been to Tortola twice before on cruises so wanted to do something different this time. Would love to have you join in.. Mike

Archived