Conquest arrival

41 more days for us!! I was up as well.....I'm wondering what I'm supposed to do when my cruise is over!! I suppose I'll sink into a deep dark depression......................one funship special please!!
I wandered around aimlessly for about 4 months, then booked another cruise. :D

Still have a long wait for Conquest, January 07..........but going on Fantasy in August, so MAYBE that will hold us til then. Friends have been trying to get us to cruise for years. First cruise was January 06 for our birthday (sweetie and I have same birth date, different years) and we are HOOKED!

Kat

Hi!

We just got home from cruising on the Conquest. I was up this morning while we were pulling in. Rhapsody passed us by Friday evening... we had to stop the ship briefly Friday night after leaving Cozumel due to a medical emergency... someone had a stroke and had to be transported by boat back to Cozumel, but I think they are okay now. It was a wonderful week, great weather! Sad to get off the ship! I will be posting a review soon. :)

She left us early!! I couldn't believe it. Got to my computer and saw her tail feathers fading out of sight!!

Oh well....

5 more sundays now!!

I missed it leaving too... only saw the wake. We need to get a DVR for this webcam. But then that would ruin the experience i suppose.

We'll be on her next Sunday- for our wedding!! Our ceremony will be at 1:00 p.m. in the Gallery with a reception until 3:00 p.m. in Henri's Disco. So if you watch next week, please think of us and send positive vibes for good weather and calm seas!

Archived