What in the Area around Wyhdham Garden Laguardia ??

MikeR

We will be staying at the Wyndham Garden Laguardia and I would like to know what is in the surronding Area ? We will be arriving around 6:00 P.M. the night before our cruise so we are looking for a place for Dinner & Breakfast the Next morning. Also would there be any Grocery or Liquors stores within walking distance ?

If you choose to stay here i'm sure it will fine, but i'd recommend you reconsider your location choice.

Not much in the immediate walking distance but like most of NYC there are always restaurants just a short cab ride away. However, it's not an area i would recommend walking around at nite and you will mostly be confined to the hotel.

I assume you're staying here mostly due to budget? If so, what are you paying as perhaps there are better alternatives.

Bummer,

Yes you are right, we are staying there pre-cruise due to budget constraints ($55.00 a night per room on Priceline). Post-cruise we are planning on getting a Hotel on the island (Manhattan) and do all of our siteseeing Saturday & Sunday since we don't fly out until Sunday Night.

In the A.M. would we be able to take a cab to a store for last minute items (soda's, liquor, etc), if so where ??

Archived