Website featuring stateroom photos

Some time ago, when I was just "lurking" here, I ran across a thread where someone was kind enough to post a link to a website that had fabulous photos of all the staterooms of all the ships for all cruise lines. NOW, I have finally persuaded DH to let me book the DANG CRUISE, and he wants to see pictures.....(big sigh). I cannot locate that website now. Does anybody here know of the website I am speaking of, and if so, would you please be so kind as to post that link. I would be eternally grateful (and a hero to my husband).

Thanks.

Some time ago, when I was just "lurking" here, I ran across a thread where someone was kind enough to post a link to a website that had fabulous photos of all the staterooms of all the ships for all cruise lines. NOW, I have finally persuaded DH to let me book the DANG CRUISE, and he wants to see pictures.....(big sigh). I cannot locate that website now. Does anybody here know of the website I am speaking of, and if so, would you please be so kind as to post that link. I would be eternally grateful (and a hero to my husband).

Thanks.

This is a good one to view all cabins. You can compare two ships and cabins side by side also. This site has two areas. One free and one for members.

CRUISEDECKPLANS.COM

(Public site)

CRUISESTATEROOM.COM

(Membership site)

http://www.cruisestateroom.com/

And another great site.

http://cruiseclues.com/

I too have done some checking on looking for the, and checked out the above site and it wasn't free or what I wanted.

This is the best place to see your ships rooms and public areas. Free and no registration. Check it out here

Thanks for the links. Hubby's eyes popped when he saw the photo of the grand suite (goody, goody, goody)........ Can't wait. It looks like we will be booking on the Mariner on the November 12th Eastern Caribbean cruise. I am SO excited. This will be my third cruise, and hubby's first. My prior two were many years ago, but not so long ago that I don't know what is in store for my husband. He is SO gonna love this!

Glad I could help:)

It is the best site I found that shows all rooms of all ships and is free, no registering up and recieving spam forever:D

time is dragging til we cruise

I have really enjoyed the photographs, as has my husband. I wonder if they offer videos for sale that gives a preview of what is on the ships and maybe the ports of call (if not, they SHOULD!!!)

I found another site, (while surfing) that probably does the best job of describing the perks of the Grand Suite (something I see a lot of discussion about on this board is suite perks). I hope this link will take anybody who is interested to where I got it from.

http://www.americasvacationcenter.com/cruises/ship_info.cfm?csid=660&action=csc&sid=&sail_date=8/1/2006&SP=1&ppp=1

Glad I could help:)

It is the best site I found that shows all rooms of all ships and is free, no registering up and recieving spam forever:D

time is dragging til we cruise

Thanks, ;)

That is a great site. I have added that one to my favorites. :D

Nice site with one problem -- it doesn't look like it's being updated on a very regular basis. For example, our preferred line is NCL. This website still contains a link for the NCL Sea, which was transferred to the Star lines a year ago, and no information for the NCL Jewel or Pride of Hawaii, which are NCL's two newest ships. The Jewel's been in service for almost a year, which seems like enough time to get the website updated.

I haven't kept up on all the other line's new builds, but neither Freedom of the Seas or the Crown Princess, two other new ships I've heard about are listed, so it doesn't look like the update problems are limited to NCL.

Alexis, Cruisedeckplans use to have some pictures on its free site. Then all of a sudden (a few months ago) it changed. I used to use that site all the time to look up cabins.

Now I use the other one. Nice to see the virtual tours. :)

Thanks. Even though I am a paying member, I have not used the site since checking for some things many months ago.

Glad to know that. Which means, "remove from recommended free sites." :D

Thanks.

Webshots.com

Archived