Miracle room 6198 balcony

ddunn

6279 on the Miracle was a great room. We loved it. We were right by stairs and an elevator and never heard a thing. It was awesome. Our cabin steward was great, and so was his assistant. Can't remember their names, we sailed last August.

There were 4 of us, so we had an upper and the sofa that converts, and the 2 twins made into a king bed. We had plenty of space. Lot's of closet room.

The balcony was nice, we didn't use it as much as I thought we would, there was so much else to do on the ship. The Miracle is a beautiful ship, you'll enjoy yourselves.

If you haven't planned your shore excursions, in Costa Maya consider David and Ivan. They were awesome, we found out about them thru these boards,and they have a tour of Chaccoben. It was the total high point of our trip last summer, and we still talk about it.

I'd be glad to answer any questions you have, about the room, boat, or excursions we took.

Have a great trip!

wow, thanks so much for answering me!!!!

David and Ivan? Is that a tour guide? I would love some insight and suggestions on that.

Your room doesnt look too far from mine, so...good...I should be pleased!

Mainly i want a balcony because my husband is a smoker, but i cant deal with the smoke in the room.

If we didnt have a balcony, i would never see him, because he would be up on deck somewhere ...where he could smoke!

by the time he walked back to the room, he would want another one...LOL

I am open to all suggestions!!!!!

Thanks again!

Denise

Archived