web site down again

m steve

I've tried for three days to get in with only message that they are updating site. I looked for shore excursions and there were very few listed for St. Lucia on Friday. Anyone know what is happening. I was told by a tour provider that X had an exclusive contract with him and to book thru them but no tour offered.

Hi M Steve: I just went into the shore excursion site and since I did not know what ship or what date I just put in Caribbean, scrolled down and put in as an activity Beach excursions or something like that, and then I put mild activity and then hit search. Then another window came on and then I put in the port of St. Lucia and all sorts of excursions came up. Now I do not know if you are interested in beach stuff; I just used that as an example. Otherwise I have no idea why you cannot get in. I got in by not even having a date of sailing or the ship.

Marilyn

Steve ~ I think I misunderstood your original post. I think you are referring to Celebrity's website, not Cruise Critic. Is that correct?

You will find lots of information on St. Lucia if you go to our Ports of Call here on Cruise Critic. You'll find the PORTS OF CALL listed on the main MESSAGE BOARD page.

Let me know if you need assistance.

Archived