Fantasy to NO, when?

Caliber1

Does anyone know when the Fantasy is headed to NO? Wanted to sail her out of Port Canaveral one last time before she is relocated, as our first cruise was the Fantasy. And I don't think I can wait till Jan. for the Legend cruise without one in between.:D

Jess

Does anyone know when the Fantasy is headed to NO? Wanted to sail her out of Port Canaveral one last time before she is relocated, as our first cruise was the Fantasy. And I don't think I can wait till Jan. for the Legend cruise without one in between.:D

Jess

That would be OCTOBER 26, 2006 and I already have my booking for it!

I am hoping that all goes smooth with this being the first one back out of New Orleans AND I am praying that the storms leave the coast alone this year. It is time for a break!!! :)

That would be OCTOBER 26, 2006 and I already have my booking for it!

I am hoping that all goes smooth with this being the first one back out of New Orleans AND I am praying that the storms leave the coast alone this year. It is time for a break!!! :)

I agree with you on the storms!! We live in central Fla. so we get our share. We are finally getting some badly needed rain here though. I'll take the rain, just leave the hurricanes out to sea.

NorthAlabama, where are you located. The company I used to work for is based in Florence, they wanted me to move up there, no thanks. Have fun on the Fantasy, we had an absolute blast.

Jess

Archived