PVP's working today?

Hosh

Does any one know if the PVP' are working today i just found a better price on my booking today and i'm anxious to call my pvp to adjust my price..

thanks in advance Josh

we booked the pride for oct 31. on a balcony this is our second cruise. First was when the elation was out of long beach. but we are introducing 2 friends to cruising this time we are all so excited we cant stand it.

Pam- We loved her....The western stops are very "raw" mexican stops with the exception of Cozumel. If you are doing western, I would recommend excursions in Costa maya, Belize and Progresso. There is not much else to do other than the pushy tshirt/blanket shops.

The ship is nice. We had no problems moving around like some people complain about. We had a balcony on deck 10- Panorama. AWESOME!! Food was great...everyone was friendly.

Karen

Ya know this is a very sore point with me... This will be my first cruise SO YES i do have lots of questions, In which i come here or have made some friends off this board that i can ask questions to. And for them i say THANKGOD! If it was up to my PVP i would be in this ALLLLLLLL Alone!!! I dont think i will EVER book thru a PVP again!!!!! I have wrote her OVER and OVER again in email she NEVER answers me. I have left her several mesages to call me and NO NO NO again.......I dont mean that im a pest... I think i have sent her 2 or 3 emails in the past 4 months .And i have left her 3 or 4 messages on her machine and NOTHING!. Kinda errrkkkss me because when i was first in contact with her, she called me right back .She seen money signs..(she was real happy to talk when she thought we might book a cruise) But now that they have has half our money she is lost! And i dont think thats right... She did not call me back one night so i decided to call carnival direct. HECK the person we talked to were just as rude!

Sandy

Every time I have called my PVP I have gotten a call back, at the most it was the next day. I just spoke to her last week I found the rates dropped on out next trip and we got an upgrade. I only use the PVP.

Good Luck. I have talked to PVP 3 times. I was set to a supervisor and was told that they do not do this any more. We will see if anything happens. This is our 8th cruise with Carnival.

You know I have always booked through a travel agency. This is the first time I have used PVP and have always gotten call backs or replys to my emails pretty quickly.

Don't let one bad experience spoil it for you.. Maybe you should write Carnival an email and complain. Maybe you will get some ship board credit or something. Pam

Your idea sounds like a GREAT one especially since i have wrote to my PVP 2 more times and she still has not responded. BUT what is the email address for carnival? I went to the site and all i get is that small little box and i most certainly cannot fit everything i have to say in that!

Thanks sandy

Archived