Miami - Quality Inn or Holiday Inn??

metoo

Will be staying 1 night in Miami precruise on Thursday, Feb. 1, 2007. Found out the Superbowl is that Sunday and most hotels are sold out or outrageously priced. I found 2 hotels that are reasonable priced but not sure which one is best, if either one. We are renting a car so the distance from the port is not a problem.

Anyone have any info on the Quality Inn South at the Falls or the Holiday Inn - University of Miami (Coral Gables)? Both are on South Dixie Highway.

Thanks,

Vicki

Reserve both right away. Later on you can sort out which one is better and cancel the other. Hotel rooms for Superbowl weekend, the two weeks preceeding and a week after are becoming very scarce. ;)

Thanks for the advice, but I reserved a room at both hotels a few weeks ago. Now just trying to decide which one we want so we can cancel the other one.

I don't know anything about these 2 hotels or the area around them. By their websites, both seem to be fine for what we want. I don't know much about the different Miami neighborhoods and the reviews on TripAdvisor.com for these 2 hotels are mixed.

Archived