Miracles new Cruise Director?

Let's bump this question up. I too would like to know who the cruise director is. I was not impressed with the person who the CD in July 05.

We are sailing the Miracle again this Sept.

I was on the Miracle during his first cruise on that ship in early July. His name was Chris something. He was the former CD on the Inspiration (at least he was when I cruised in 8/05). He was fair not the greatest; but it was his first week on that ship I believe.

His name is Chris Roberts. And no, I wasn't particularly impressed. No worries, his "assistant", Tori, she is tons of fun! I never seen Chris except at the embarkation/debarkation talks and then to introduce a couple of acts in the Phantom theatre - (not real entertaining fellow - but not like terrible either)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that he is not going to make or break the cruise for ya... you'll enjoy Tori though... she's pretty fun.

Enjoy your cruise... we had a great time!

Just been home a couple of weeks and I havent had time to do my review... I will soon.

Feel free to write if you have any other questions.

Michelle

Thanks for the replies. We were on the Miracle in July 05 and we were not impressed with Mark somebody. Who left the ship along with the ship Dr. who he was engaged to. We ususally do not get involved in games and functions on ships. So far only 1 crusie dir. has made a good impression and that was Todd Whitmer who was on the Conquest.

Thanks again I am looking forward to my cruise/vacation. Work can not reach us out to sea. YEAH

Archived