What to do in Miami- Grandeur Stop

patrickc

OK, I keep reading that the Grandeur seems to make a late appearance for this port stop -- so, what on earth is there to do if we pull in at 4pm & leave at 8pm> Hate to just stay aboard but it seems like more of a hassle to head out. Wish we still had Bahamas as a stop instead- but let me stay positive.

OK, I keep reading that the Grandeur seems to make a late appearance for this port stop -- so, what on earth is there to do if we pull in at 4pm & leave at 8pm> Hate to just stay aboard but it seems like more of a hassle to head out. Wish we still had Bahamas as a stop instead- but let me stay positive.

Grandeur has changed her schedule. Starting with departures leaving August 18 and later, the Miami port times are now 4:00PM till 10:00 PM. They have also pushed back the arrival time in Key West to 8:00AM. I hope this helps.

What about the August 4th Granduer visit to Miami? Have the times been adjusted? Of course with the Tropical Storm, we may end up somewhere else.

Thanks!

I suggest you call RCI. The Email I received did not include August 4, it only mentioned the cruises starting August 18.

Archived