St.Pete: early breakfast que.

I don't recall a thread on this topic before.

Our DenRus information suggests that we leave the ship about a half-hour before the 7:00 a.m. excursion start-time. To those who have done this tour, what did you do for breakfast? Did you order room service (something that we have never done) or is there time to go to the cafeteria or dining room for breakfast? I can never remember when each of these places opens. Thanks for any help you can give us. :)

We left that room service card outside our door on the Constellation. I don't remember what time the buffet started on the Constellation, but we were up early our first morning (downstairs waiting to get off the ship at 7:30 if I recall correctly) and weren't hungry enough for anything more than continental. But then we ordered our club sandwiches (with no mayo) to take with us to eat in the van to save time to see the sites, so I know you could order full breakfast delivered on our ship too.

Have a great trip,

Donna

When sailing on the Princess Star last summer, the buffet opened earlier on the mornings that we were in St. Petersburg. We were able to have a good breakfast prior to leaving the ship each day.

When sailing on the Princess Star last summer, the buffet opened earlier on the mornings that we were in St. Petersburg. We were able to have a good breakfast prior to leaving the ship each day.

I should have mentioned that I am on Constellation; I surely hope that the buffet will open earlier on my cruise, too. That would definitely be my preference for breakfast. Thanks for your reponses so far, everyone. :)

We ordered room service for breakfast on our 2 mornings in St. Petersburg. On the RCCL, they had breakfast cards that you left on your door before 3 am and they would bring you breakfast on time. We used them as our alarm service as well as they would ring our rooms before coming over. Great way to start the day!

I was just on HAL Gems of the Baltic last month. They told us that room service would be in heavy usage on St. Petersburg days and not to rely on a specific time. They did open up breakfast at 5:30 or 6, so we just ate earlier than usual (and we did a private tour, so we were meeting at 7:00 a.m. to disembark as soon as ship was cleared.)

Shopgirl1964

I think you can get an early risers buffet on Constellation starting at 6:30 AM but on our days in St. Petersburg we just did room service. Much easier and we were all set for an early morning embarkation for our tour.

Archived