ATV excursion on Eastern Itinerary

This subject has come up on our roll call board amongst a few of us who are ATV enthusiasts. We are having a hard time locating an ATV adventure at any of our ports of call. There is one easily located in Ocho Rios (dang, shoulda booked the western), but not St. Thomas or St. Maarten. Did a generalized search and found one that is linked to Holland America and to Carnival cruise, but cannot find a way to contact them independently. So I thought I would put this out here where perhaps a larger viewing audience might see it and have some information to share. Thanks.....(and my fellow shipmates thank you too)

http://www.st-maarten-info.com/St-Maarten-Activities/st_Maarten_activities.html

Several operators offer vehicles for going off road. They are mostly guided tours. An ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) is one method offered by Quad' Venture Thingstodo1.jpg 0599 524 1624 or Thingstodo1.jpg 0590 690 562 036. They start their tours at Orient Bay. Half day tour starts at $ 60. No kids allowed on vehicles!

Nasa, close to the cruise ship pier, offers ATV's without restrictions (kids allowed, no guided tours).

http://www.st-maarten-info.com/St-Maarten-Activities/st_Maarten_activities.html

Several operators offer vehicles for going off road. They are mostly guided tours. An ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) is one method offered by Quad' Venture Thingstodo1.jpg 0599 524 1624 or Thingstodo1.jpg 0590 690 562 036. They start their tours at Orient Bay. Half day tour starts at $ 60. No kids allowed on vehicles!

Nasa, close to the cruise ship pier, offers ATV's without restrictions (kids allowed, no guided tours).

HOLY MOLEY H8MUNDAYS......THANK YOU so much.....this is exactly what I have been searching for. You are a godsend.

Archived