Spa Services

cruiser19

I got a hot stones massage. Expensive, but a long, long massage. If effectiveness of the massage is measure on how much the masseuse hurt me, it was very effective. She seemed to have spikes for fingers and found things that hurt that I never knew I had. The stone treatment was warm and relaxing, and when she was massaging me, it felt really good.

However, the lymphatic drainage and reflexology was ouchie. Maybe I needed it. However, she left me with bruises.

One word of caution: Like any salon, they have 'stuff' to sell you after the treatment. Like the hair stylists who try to get you to buy 'product" (gel, mousse, etc) the masseuses on board try to sell you supplements.

They're reasonably good quality, but hideously expensive. You can probably do better buying supplements on an online etailer site, if you do your homework.

I got a sports massage my Moe... It was the most bizarre massage I every had. After stating " We are going to get cozy" He jumped on my back and worked my lower back with his knees... At first I was freaking out thinking what was he thinking... But he was a pretty whimpy guy that I knew I could take on if I had too.. However I would recommend that if you are getting a massage ask for someone other than Moe.

My husband on the other hand had a wonderful massage in the sanctuary outside... HE lOVED it!

Archived