A Nascar cruise????

dotcruiser

Well I just got back from my very first race of any sorts. My husband of a little over 2 weeks is a NASCAR fan, so I was subjected to my first taste of Daytona on Saturday. I will say that it was quite impressive the speed those cars go. We sat on the first row (where you can't see SQUAT I discovered) and it was a mighty cooooool site to behold. JG did his "burnout" or whatever the heck it's called right in front of us and that was pretty neat. I'm sure that was my first of many races. I can take them or leave them, but since I'm forcing him to cruise in October, I better take them.

BUT BUT BUT.....to answer the original question......there is a NASCAR cruise scheduled for this December on the Conquest. There was an article about it in the last currents magazine. I believe it is going to have Rusty Wallace on it, but don't quote me on that.

I'm with the JG club too. Don't throw tomatoes at us down here in Deltona. (20 minutes from Daytona Speedway) We were at the races and it's the HIGHER you sit the better........but it was one of the better races I have been to. I am "forced" to go to at least one race. My hubby is a fanatic and is a die-hard JG fan. (our computer room filled with his stuff) JG has been getting a bum rap, but that's for another chat room.......hubby was wondering about Nascar cruising. Maybe some other time.....I will check out the Conquest one. But we will be on the Legend to Panama Canal a few days after Christmas. Hey, maybe we'll run into some racing fans.

Guest nhrich

Just received a mail piece from Carnival mentioning this year's Rusty Wallace cruise. It's on the Carnival Conquest from New Orleans, leaving on December 5.

Rich

Archived