RC Room Service Question?

On Mariner you could see the room service menu on one of the tv channels during the day. I believe it included many of the main dining room selections.

There are some items on the room service menu that aren't on the dining room menu. For example, when we have had late seating, we ordered cheese plates and wraps from room service a few times as a pre-dinner snack.

That is true. DH and I had the dining room meals delivered to us last week on the Monarch. We looked at the menu on the tv (channel 39 on Monarch) to see what we wanted and simply called room service, who brought it within 30-45 minutes.

Enjoy :)

does anyone have the room service menu, or can tell me what is on it? thanks...

As far as I can remember, there is no paper version of the room-service menu. I believe you can see it via your cabin's TV.

With the exception of breakfast, we only ordered room service once and got a nice turkey sandwich, caesar salad, cheese and fruit plate, a cheeseburger, and some chocolate-chip cookies. It only took about 40 minutes and the food was good.

We had a paper version of room service (regular menu...not dinners) in the "blue book" that was in our room. It was called something like guest services or whatever. It only had breakfast selections, light snacks, and drinks. The book also had a little other basic information in it and it had all of this in several languages.

Denise :)

No, order what you want and just tip the person who delivers it. We would always order a pot of coffee and 3 cups with cream and sugar the night before on the door tag type things (breakfast order forms) and we would choose a 30 minute time period in which we wanted it delivered. They would call approx. 10 minutes before delivery (guess to make sure you are there an up). I would tip a few dollars for this. In the afternoons, we often orderd cheese plates (a couple) and drinks to snack on while getting ready for dinner. My son (who stayed in another room) often ordered cookies and milk. Just tip the person who brings it. We took a lot of $1 bills just to keep in our room for this purpose.

Denise :)

Archived