Any recent Dream cruisers??

Jamrenjer

Hello, I have cruised the Dream. Once from new orleans and again from houston. I like her. Plan to Eat most meals in the sit down restuarnat for the best food expereince. expcept keep a watchful eye out ofr the pool deeck bar b ques for what YOU like. I have found all sort of great bar bque stuff on the deck. never can tell when and what :-) Ice cream place same thijg. pops open they have three or four choice and scoop ice cream..seems like this is in the PM... Also, someime at lunch the buffet on the 12 deck rear of the ship has Indian food on the buffet! A treat for me and the staff and very tastey and exotic, if you like it, if not you may think it is crap...Wake up early and eat breakfast in onbe of the dining rooms , often. best cooked breakfast, english breakfast sauage "bangers" try em......

Dream has a proemade deck..old fashioned wooden completley circling the ship deck in the middle of the ship.. (not the pool deck.) Great advantage, only found on dream style (older) ships.

Some of the bar tenders know... excellent bar tricks.. some demo other mind games, straw games, tooth pick games, etc...

Here is a tip from a long tijey cruisre, gave to me and I to you a newbie.. YOU DONT HAVE TO GET OFF THE SHIP AT EVERY PORT....While sipping umbrella drinks and waitng for the barb que to start at a nearly emptied pool deck! guess what in mexico port ,, you get mexician bar bque too :-).

Marc

Archived