Carnival Glory Ages 12 - 14

bellaa

Does anyone know what there is for children these ages to do? I know it is considered a "teen" age group, but I am interested in knowing how late at night they have activities for the kids this age. I looked at the Carnival website and I saw The program for children, ages 2-14 Hours on Sea Days: Scheduled activities run from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. This service is complimentary.

and

Carnival offers two different teen programs. For our 12-14 year old guests, Camp Carnival offers a wide range of activities from late night movies, sports night, teen disco, Karaoke, late night swimming under the stars, scavenger hunts, and many other age appropriate activities.

I guess my main question is how late night are these? When we have cruised in the past my daughter was 11 and she could be babysat so DH & I could do things together.

Thanks for any help!

We sailed last year with our then 13 yo DD. She did a few things with Camp Carnival but she made friends with a few other girls her age and they hung out together most of the time. They would read their Capers every day to see what they wanted to do with Camp Carnival. She still had a great time. At the 12-14 yo age group, then can also sign themselves in and out of Camp Carnival.

We sailed last year with our then 13 yo DD. She did a few things with Camp Carnival but she made friends with a few other girls her age and they hung out together most of the time. They would read their Capers every day to see what they wanted to do with Camp Carnival. She still had a great time. At the 12-14 yo age group, then can also sign themselves in and out of Camp Carnival.

• 3 months later...

Both of the kids have been through the 12-14 year old program many times and most of the times, as I remember, the activities lasted until around 1:00am on some, if not most, days/nights. The kids love being up late and always have a great time on the Carnival ships with the great friends they meet onboard. Have a great cruise!

• 2 months later...

Archived